Higher education is a key to a successful career, but due to lack of high quality universities or excessively high tuition fees in their home countries, many young people are driven to look for education opportunities elsewhere.
Ukraine has recently become one of popular destinations for those who want to study abroad. Ukraine is a big country located in Eastern Europe which offers students from all over the world a unique combination of high quality education and low tuition fees.
Here is why more and more students choose to get their higher education in Ukraine:
- The terms of entering Ukraine are very flexible for foreigners. Citizens of the CIS and European countries, Canada, Japan, and a number of other countries don’t need to get a visa to live and study in Ukraine. Those who do need to get a visa to enter Ukraine can get visa support.
- International students don’t need to pass any tests or exams to enroll in a Ukrainian university; TOEFL or IELTS are not required either.
- Ukrainian higher education institutions offer a wide range of courses within exact and natural sciences as well as humanities.
- Ukraine has signed the Lisbon Recognition Convention and is a part of the Bologna process, which means that Ukrainian degrees and periods of study are common throughout Europe and are recognized all over the world.
- Students can enroll in a BA, MA or postgraduate program. They can also choose the most suitable form of learning – full-time, part-time or distance learning.
- The tuition fees in Ukrainian higher education institutions are substantially lower than those of European and North American universities.
- International students can choose the language of instruction (Ukrainian, Russian or English).
- Most of Ukrainian universities have a preparatory course for international students, during which they can learn Ukrainian and Russian as well as improve their knowledge of future majors. The course usually lasts 6-10 months.
- Students of Ukrainian universities are offered accommodation in inexpensive dormitory rooms.
Moving to a new country to get higher education is a big step. If you have been thinking about studying in Ukraine, you might have realized that arranging the move, the application and the accommodation on your own is quite difficult. Study in Ukraine Universities is there to help with all of these difficulties. We created Study in Ukraine Universities to help students from different countries choose the right higher education institution in Ukraine and get a student visa in case it is needed. We will ease the application and the admission process, help you find accommodation and do everything in our power to make sure you adjust to living and studying in a foreign country in no time.